<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 13, 2006

in lieu of all the birthdays this month, i shall now post a chinese-translated-to-english birthday song. it's actually a sad song, but what the hell.


Wish Me A Happy Birthday [translation: Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le]
Landy Wen

I know that being sad can't change anything
So
Let me be honest
Honesty
There's no secret you can't control
You only have to close the door
And not bother about anyone else

Sitting alone in the empty theatre box
The handphone
Let it rest for a night
It's hard
To want to cut off the traces of the memories
The tears can't flow past
Twelve o'clock

Chorus:
Happy Birthday
I say to myself
The candles are lit
Loneliness is cold
Happy Birthday
Tears have dried up
I want to thank you
For the things you have given
And the things you have taken away
Still loving you
With a little hatred
Still need time
To balance both
The scars of passion
Memories resurfaced
Wish me a
Happy Birthday

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
7:23 AM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you